The Cursed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Cursed FAM - Audition America~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To all you people out there who get bored easy...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
I--Fang--I
The Failure Dork
The Failure Dork
I--Fang--I

To all you people out there who get bored easy... Empty
PostSubject: To all you people out there who get bored easy...   To all you people out there who get bored easy... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:28 am

Well, first and foremost hello. I'm a random noob in the family, and here to give you a little advice.

If you get bored, do something else. and no I don't mean log off of audi and go play on your xbox360. what I mean is, try out a style you haven't got much skill in to try and improve, or if you haven't got the urge to try something new, try to test yourself by beating a personal goal, like 750k on a song. There are many things you can do, so I'm sure you can find enough energy in your fingers to entertain yourself. That's what you are on audi for right?

and if u just like to stand around and chat then the said above most likely doesn't apply to you because your skills are superb to everyone elses, since you obviously don't need to train anymore.

Talk to you later in game or elsewhere,
To all you people out there who get bored easy... Wolfmoon
Back to top Go down
Brayce
Admin
Admin
Brayce

PostSubject: Re: To all you people out there who get bored easy...   To all you people out there who get bored easy... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:29 pm

that only worked when there was actually good songs on the game
Back to top Go down
Yami Sayaka
Admin
Admin
Yami Sayaka

PostSubject: Re: To all you people out there who get bored easy...   To all you people out there who get bored easy... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:31 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
https://thecursedfam.darkbb.com
queer
The Naked Queer!
queer

PostSubject: Re: To all you people out there who get bored easy...   To all you people out there who get bored easy... EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:55 pm

haha i do that sometimes with 1,2... it's actually quite fun to do something you suck at. hmmm... actually i suck at everything, but it's still always fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all you people out there who get bored easy...   To all you people out there who get bored easy... Empty

Back to top Go down

To all you people out there who get bored easy...
Page 1 of 1